Innovative Risk Consulting (IRC) values our customers and takes personal privacy seriously.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf, to protect the confidentiality of Innovative Risk Consulting customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with any other companies, unless authorized.
- We afford prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with outstanding customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as:
- From you, on forms, through telephone, in-person interviews, your address and telephone number.
- From your transactions with us, such as your payment history.
We use customer information to ensure proper medical bill review, service your account and offer additional Innovative Risk Consulting services that may suit your business needs.
- We share customer information as necessary to protect your company against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- We may disclose customer information about you to persons or organizations inside or outside our family of companies as permitted or required by law.
Protecting Customer Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect customer information. We continually review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in order to ensure the safety of customer information.